This is my journey on a once in a lifetime trip to Lesotho. A study abroad trip that will take me to the heart of Africa, teaching and learning. Follow me as I travel on this amazing adventure.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Update - 19 days until takeoff

Sorry everyone, things have been a little crazy. I've trying to work in as many shifts as I can before the trip.
I've gotten all shot up (which hurt by the way) and I seem mostly ready to go.
I had a group meeting with my professor and fellow students the other day at Calhoun's. It seems that we are all ready to get going. We are still having to make some last minute plans, but it seems that everything is coming together.
I am getting very excited and very nervous. :-)
I have started making a packing list and just have to get a few more supplies, like water treatment tabs.
I have to take some small gifts to give to people while I'm there. If anyone has any ideas let me know! I need something small that will work well for various ages.
ONLY 19 DAYS LEFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment